New Release: Version 2.7.14
The new version 2.7.14 has been released.
It contains some improvements like support for Categories for Google+ Community Pages, Facebook Secret Groups, many bugfixes and new security model. This version adds an ability to skip the check for user privileges as well as an ability to allow users to autopost without seeing to changing any options. This change makes a possibility to resolve the issues caused by previous security fix.
Full list of changes.
= 2.7.14 [05/06/2013] =
* Improvement – Ability to setup custom text for LinkedIn attachments.
* Improvement – Ability to skip User Security Settings.
* Improvement – New User privilege – autopost without seeing options.
* Bug Fix – Google+ Community Pages category retrieval problems.
= 2.7.13 [04/30/2013] =
* New – Google+ Community Pages – now you can select which category to post.
* Improvement – Compatibility with Facebook’s “July 2013 Breaking Changes”. It’s now safe to enable them for your apps.
* Bug Fix – Incorrect “User ID XXXXX can’t autopost” error.
= 2.7.12 [04/29/2013] =
* Bug Fix – [Critical] Broken scheduled and automated posts
= 2.7.11 [04/26/2013] =
* Bug Fix – [Critical] Twitter lost formatting for posts
= 2.7.10 [04/25/2013] =
* New – Support for Facebook Secret Groups
* Improvement – Import Button is available even if no networks configured.
* Improvement – “Include/Exclude WordPress Pages and Custom Post Types” is now a list of checkboxes.
* Bug Fix – Google+ Community Postings
* Bug Fix – Unselected user types were still be able to autopost from front end.
* Bug Fix – Facebook “Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by …”.
* Bug Fix – Facebook sometimes dies silently without reporting an error.
= 2.7.9 [04/11/2013] =
* Bug Fix – Auto-Importing Facebook comments was broken in some cases
* Bug Fix – Twitter “Attention required. Unfinished setup” message even if setup is finished
* Bug Fix – Twitter error “The text of your tweet is too long” – Thanks to Twitter’s “minus another character from image post” update
* Bug Fix – Several small/cosmetic bug fixes
= 2.7.8 [03/27/2013] =
* Bug Fix – [Critical] URLS and images were missing from the Twitter posts
* Bug Fix – Disqus comments import – missing thread ID.
= 2.7.6 [03/25/2013] =
* Bug Fix – ob_start() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers.
* Bug Fix – Plugin were breaking AJAX Calls sometimes.
* Bug Fix – Twitter – %TAGS% broken for non unicode environments
* Bug Fix – Incorrect “Skipped Category” for non-human posts.
= 2.7.5 [03/23/2013] =
* Change. – gd.is is blocked by Twitter, goog.gl is a new default.
* New – Comments imported from Facebook and Twitter will come with applicabale Facebook and Twitter userpics.
* New – Comments imported from Facebook and Twitter will be imported to Disqus as well.(if Disqus is installed and activated)
* Improvement – Videos will be found even if coming from shortcodes.
* Bug Fix – Twitter – Incorrect character count not non-english messages.
You said that you will be adding Reddit autopost option, where is it?
That will be in 3.0
hey, did you know that stumbleupon has not been posting? can you check please. thanks.
nevermind. maybe there was just a lag on the stumbleupon. it's working great now. Btw, im so psyche to hear that you will be adding reddit soon, i know the subreddit is great addition to this auto posting. by the way, im very close to buying the pro version and I just have some pre sale question: does the pro supports multiple pinterest account postings? does to pro let me install this to all of my PERSONAL blogs? I have 10. thanks.
"Pro" does support multiple Pinterest accounts.
Question: I am running a number of blogs and I’d like to use your “Pro” plugin on them. Do I need to buy “Pro” license for each one of them?
Answer: Our licenses are issued on "Per User" basis. It means you can use one license on all your sites, but you can't give it to other people. You can use Plugin and API libraries on all your sites/blogs, the only requirement is that all those sites/blogs must be yours. You can’t re-sell or re-distribute the “Pro” Plugin and API libraries or websites with per-installed “Pro” Plugin and API libraries, neither you can’t install plugin and API libraries for your clients.
I want to use Schedule (Recommended) - Faster Performance - requires working WP Cron
What should I do with WP-Cron Control Settings:
Enable scheduled post validation: no or yes
Please see here: http://www.nextscripts.com/tutorials/how-to-deal-with-duplicates-wp-cron-scheduling-tasks-in-wordpress/
Anyway to get SNAP to only post published post ?
What I mean is Queued post are publish to early using SNAP.
Then something is wrong with your config.
Our plugin posts to all configured social networks at the time post goes live.
Technically speaking our plugin is hooked to the event of changing post status from whatever to "Published". This event is triggered when you hit "Publish" button, when you post on your site from email, when you publish post from your iOS/Android Device, and when scheduled post becomes live.
Reddit autopost option will we be able to post to our subreddits ?
Reddit is coming with Version 3.
can u help me for the plugin,
i already sett all.. but then this was happen...
[Error] [Facebook - fb] - -=ERROR=- Array ( [pgID] => [isPosted] => 0 [pDate] => 2014-02-05 17:52:29 [Error] => No Auth Token Found ) |
facebook ID and the facebook apss secret already put in the field..
but why its happen??
The answer is in the FAQ - #4.13: http://www.nextscripts.com/support-faq/#q413