New version has been released: 1.7.2.
It adds author’s name to the list of possible post format tags and fixed some facebook problems.
= 1.7.2 =
* New/Improvement – %AUTHORNAME% – Inserts the author’s name.
* Improvement – better Facebook errors handling
* Bug fix – Facebook 1000 character limit error fixed.
You can download it from NextScripts or directly from WordPress.org
Version 1.7.0 had a small bug that is now fixed. Repost buttons were not working.
= 1.7.1 =
* Bug fix – Repost button fixed.
New Version has been released: 1.7.0.
This version has two new features as a result of multiple requests from our users.
1. “Custom Post Types” are now supported. Many custom templates allow to post some different types of content and now all this custom content could be published to the social networks the same way as regular posts.
2. Open Graph tags support is now build in the plugin. You need Open Graph tags to define the thumbnail, title and short description of your post that will be posted to Facebook and Google+.
There are also several small improvements and bug fixes.
= 1.7.0 =
* New – Support for WordPress “Custom Post Types”.
* New – Ability to add open graph tags without third party plugins.
* Improvement – Better compatibility/faster Google+ posting.
* Improvement – If post thumbnail (featured image) is not set, script will look for images in the post.
* Improvement – If excerpt is not set, script will auto-generate it.
* Bug fix – Fixed “Changing format of the message for each individual post” problem.
* Bug fix – Fixed missing “Pending-to-Publish” status change.
* Bug fix – Twitter settings page format fixed.