Search by tag «Snap»Entries found: 67
New version has been released: 1.7.2.
It adds author’s name to the list of possible post format tags and fixed some facebook problems.
= 1.7.2 =
* New/Improvement – %AUTHORNAME% – Inserts the author’s name.
* Improvement – better Facebook errors handling
* Bug fix – Facebook 1000 character limit error fixed.
You can download it from NextScripts or directly from WordPress.org
Version 1.7.0 had a small bug that is now fixed. Repost buttons were not working.
= 1.7.1 =
* Bug fix – Repost button fixed.
New Version has been released: 1.7.0.
This version has two new features as a result of multiple requests from our users.
1. “Custom Post Types” are now supported. Many custom templates allow to post some different types of content and now all this custom content could be published to the social networks the same way as regular posts.
2. Open Graph tags support is now build in the plugin. You need Open Graph tags to define the thumbnail, title and short description of your post that will be posted to Facebook and Google+.
There are also several small improvements and bug fixes.
= 1.7.0 =
* New – Support for WordPress “Custom Post Types”.
* New – Ability to add open graph tags without third party plugins.
* Improvement – Better compatibility/faster Google+ posting.
* Improvement – If post thumbnail (featured image) is not set, script will look for images in the post.
* Improvement – If excerpt is not set, script will auto-generate it.
* Bug fix – Fixed “Changing format of the message for each individual post” problem.
* Bug fix – Fixed missing “Pending-to-Publish” status change.
* Bug fix – Twitter settings page format fixed.
New Version has been released: 1.6.2. It fixes the problem with Twitter posting sometimes producing “Cannot modify header information” error.
= 1.6.2 =
* Bug fix – Fix for “Cannot modify header information” message while posting to Twitter.
New Version has been released: 1.6.1. It fixes the problem for the webservers without support for short php tags <? ?> and adds ability to post either full post or excerpt of the post.
= 1.6.1 =
* Improvement – New posting format: %TEXT% – Inserts the excerpt of your post. %FULLTEXT% – Inserts the body(text) of your post.
* Bug fix – Activation Problem “unexpected $end” for servers with no support for short php tags <? ?>.
New Version has been released: 1.6.0. It brings some improvements and stability fixes.
= 1.6.0 =
* Improvement – New improved settings page with test buttons.
* Bug fix – Rare Facebook crush.
* Bug fix – G+ Stability Fix.