Search by tag «release»Entries found: 45
The new version 2.4.6 has been released. Some improvements include support for Plurk, hashtags for Twitter, support for WordPress Built-in Shortener and numerous bug fixes.
= 2.4.6 =
* Improvement – WordPress 3.5 compatibility
* Improvement/Bug fix – Better image handling.
* Bug fix – Broken URL Shortener Selection.
* Bug fix – Fixed LinkedIn for European accounts.
* Bug fix – Twitter Message length tweaks.
= 2.4.5 =
* Improvement/Bug fix – Google+ better “Post type” selection.
* Bug fix – Google+ – image uploads for pages go to the right album, not profile.
* Bug fix – Google+ – Correct image for “attached” posts
* Bug fix – Twitter image attachement broken in 2.4.4
= 2.4.4 =
* Improvement – Twitter – If tags and categories are alredy in the text will become hashtags, not duplicates.
* Improvement/Bug fix – “Check All/Uncheck All” links now have prioraty over category selection.
* Bug fix – Blogger – broken messages.
* Bug fix – Plurk – 180 characters limit.
* Bug fix – Twitter correct characters count (119) for “Posts with image”
= 2.4.3 =
* New – Support for WordPress Built-in Shortener
* Improvement/Bug fix – Facebook – better image posting.
* Bug fix – Blogger Error “Attribute name associated with an element type “####” must be followed by the ‘ = ‘ character
* Bug fix – Blogger taking over the WP Admin after the error.
* Bug fix – Blogger “Invalid JSON” Error
* Bug fix – Plurk Error “Call to undefined function http_build_url()”
* Bug fix – LinkedIn “We were unable to post your update” error.
* Bug fix – Pinterest UTF characters in the Board names.
* Bug fix – Pinterest – better Handling of Error 502.
= 2.4.2 =
* New – New network: Plurk. share your new blogpost on your Plurk account.
* New – Twitter – ability to post tags and categories as #hashtags
* Improvement – Facebook settings screen shows what URL and Domain use for App Configuration.
* Improvement – Facebook –
will add a line break for “Facebook Message text Format”
* Bug fix – SSL connections fix and SSL cerificate update
* Bug fix – Broken URL Shorthener selection
= 2.4.1 =
* Bug fix – Twitter error if attachmet image is missing
* Bug fix – Issue with apostrophees and quotes
* Improvement – “Click-through URL” for the Tumblr “Photo” posts can use shorthened URLs.
* Improvement – Ability to select custom field instead of the featued image.
The new version 2.4 has been released. It has some big improvements to the Facebook and Twitter. It ads ability to make “Photo” posts to Facebook and “attach” images to Twitter posts. It also adds support for two more URL shorteners – bit.ly and wp.me.
Release has several bugs and better support for qTransalte and non-English characters.
= 2.4.0 =
* New – Facebook “Photo” posts.
* New – Ablity to attach image to Twitter posts
* New – Bit.ly support for short link.
* New – wp.me support for short links. (Jetpack users only)
* Improvement – “Click-through URL” for the Tumblr “Photo” posts.
The new version 2.3.2 has been released. It has 3 major improvements.
1. Version 2.3 (Pro only) adds support for WordPress Multisites (Ex WordPress MU). SNAP Pro allows to autopost from the main Super Admin account blog. We are also introducing a special edition of the plugin called “SNAP Pro for WordPress Multisites”. This edition adds a separate Super Admin management modules that allows full control over autoposting from any blog in the network. Super Admin can allow each blog to configure individual social networks and autopost there or just make the whole network autopost to main blog accounts. Super Admin can setup any individual blog in the network to different settings.
See more info about and get it here: SNAP Pro for WordPress Multisites
3. vBulletin. Would you like start discussion threads about your new blogposts on some remote forums or just update your thread somewhere with new reply about your blogpost? vBulletin versions 3.6+ and 4.X are supported. You can see our thread on v7n.com as an example. Free.
= 2.3.2 =
* New – New network: vBulletin. Share your new blogpost on your StumbleUpon account.
* Functionality Change – due to massive amount of requests – WP Pro (not WP Pro for MU) allows to post only to one main Super Admin account, not to all accounts across in the network.
* Bug fix – StumbleUpon re-post wrong category fix.
* Bug fix – “expecting T_FUNCTION” error.
* Bug fix – Blogger – “Invalid JSON” Error
= 2.3.1 =
* Bug fix – Facebook stability.
* Bug fix – WP Multisite Management problems.
= 2.3.0 =
* New – Support for WP Multisite (Pro Only) – http://www.nextscripts.com/social-networks-auto-poster-pro-for-wordpress-compare-editions/
* New – New network: Stumbleupon. Share your new blogpost on your StumbleUpon account.
* Improvement – Better configuration screens.
* Improvement – Facebook SDK upped to 3.2.0
* Bug fix – Facebook authorization problems.
* Bug fix – Blogger Character encoding.
* Bug fix – Stability improvements
* Bug fix – LinkedIn post without attachment.
The new version 2.2 has been released. It adds support for auto-posting to LinkedIn Company Pages. it also has some interface improvements and new tab “History/Log”. “History/Log” tab shows all auto-posting actions done by the plugin, so it can see what, when and when posts were posted.
Release has several bugs fixed including “headers already sent by line 344 Error” problem and annoying Google Chrome problem with adding Blogger account with each save.
= 2.2.0 =
* New – NextScripts LinkeIn API support for company pages auto-posting (Beta).
* New – Actions Log – see the log of the auto-postings.
* Improvement – Better interface.
* Bug fix – headers already sent by line 344 Error.
* Bug fix – Workaround fix for non-numeric “Facebook Group” pages. We hope that Facebook will fix it soon.
* Bug fix – Saving problems for the “Settings” page.
* Bug fix – LinkedIn post Formatting problems.
* Bug fix – was still attaching a post if not selected.
The new version 2.1 has been released. It addresses the critical issue that should prevent any problems in case GoDaddy or somebody else decide to put down our DNS. it also has some nice improvement and numerous bug fixes.
New network has been added. Now you can auto-post to WordPress based websites. This includes WordPress.com, Blog.com, and all other blogs based on WordPress
Changes (since 2.0.8):
= 2.1.0 =
* New – New network: WordPress based websites. This option includes WordPress.com, Blog.com, and and any other blogs based on WP.
* Improvement – nicknames for your accounts. You can give each account a nickname to make it easier to identify in the list.
* Improvement – better looking settings pages.
* Improvement – new option to either schedule auto-posts (recommended) or do it immediately. This could be useful to the people with disabled or broken WP Cron.
* Critical Stability fix – The next GoDaddy crush should not break your website.
* Bug fix – disappearing accounts.
* Bug fix – custom post settings weren’t saved in some cases.
* Bug fix – format and settings fixes for almost all networks.
= 2.0.12 =
* Bug fix – Some Facebook connectivity isses.
* Bug fix – Unselected Custom post types were still published in some cases.
= 2.0.11 =
* Bug fix – Compatibility issue with some browsers.
= 2.0.10 =
* Bug fix – Facebook “Share link” fix.
* Improvement/Bug fix – some interface cosmetic changes.
= 2.0.9 =
* Bug fix – Facebook Authorization “Error 100” Fix.
Important update notice
!! Important !! Version 2 gets Google+ and Pinterest APIs libraries automatically. You will loose the ability to post to Google+ and Pinterest after upgrade. Please go to the www.nextscripts.com/mypage and get your serial number. Then please go to WP Admin->Settings->Social Networks Auto Poster->Click “Enter your Activation Key” and enter this number.
If you don’t know your login – click “Forgot your password?” enter your email that you used to make an order – click the link in the email to create a new password and you will be able to see your serial and download your products.
Today we are ending the version 2 beta testing and releasing it for general public. Version 2 has so many advantages both inside and outside. It’s easier to use and setup, it’s faster and it’s all automated. You don’t need to upload and re-upload postToGooglePlus.php and other API’s anymore. All APIs are now built-in and will be kept up-to-date automatically.
Changes(since 2.0.6 Beta):
= 2.0.8 =
* Improvement – Better list of available accounts.
* Improvement/Bug fix – a lot of cosmetic interface changes and code optimizations for problem fixing and better looking.
* Bug fix – Google+ Wrong options when using “Repost Button”
* Bug fix – Google+ Fixed publishing of new lines in messages.
* Bug fix – Pinterest Settings Disappearance
= 2.0.7 =
* Improvement – Better list of available accounts.
* Bug fix – “Facebok Options Save” error fix.
New Beta Version has been released: 2.0.6b
The release brings some bug fixes
* Improvement – Ability to check/uncheck all networks during post writing
* Bug fix – Uncheked networks were still getting posts
* Bug fix – Pinterest “Retreive Boards” problem
* Bug fix – Delicious broken tags error.
Download it here: http://www.nextscripts.com/social-networks-auto-poster-beta
New Beta Version has been released: 2.0.5
The release fixed the bug with Pinterest causing “Cannot access empty property” error and this version also has experimental support for Delicious.com
Download it here: http://www.nextscripts.com/social-networks-auto-poster-beta
Here are some NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster(SNAP) stats:
5 months of rapid development
41 version releases
10,245 unique installations
35,819 total installations including upgrades
It was time to review all that work and reinvent the whole thing again. We are announcing SNAP version 2.0.
Most of the changes went under the hood. For example version 1.x was using immediate posting mechanism. It worked well when we had 2-3 Social Networks, but if you configure all 7 of them (or even more in multi-site edition) it takes quite some time to do all the posting. Version 2 releases the “Publish” button immediately and all posting is done in the background.
Some important changes:
– Completely revamped “Settings” interface.
– New Engine works much faster and allows to add new networks more easily.
– API libraries are auto updated. There is no need to separately upload postToGooglePlus.php and postToPinterest.php files anymore.
You can download version 2.0. public beta here
New Version has been released: 1.9.12
New version fixes the Google+ posting as well as some connectivity issues for other networks.
= 1.9.12 =
* New – Version 2.0.3 Beta is available to try.
* Bug fix – Removed many (\) Slashes from some Google+ Posts.
* Bug fix – Tumblr Authorization fix.
* Bug fix – New LinkedIn oAuth model support fix.
* Bug fix – Twitter New “Smarter” Twitter 140 characters limit handling fix.
= 1.9.11 =
* Bug fix – Google+ Fix for new interfaces.
* Improvement/Bug fix – New “Smarter” Twitter 140 characters limit handling. URL won’t be cut anymore.
LinkedIn improved its oAuth Authorization model. Now you can request permission for different types of account access. Please update if you are getting “Access to posting shares denied” error.
= 1.9.10 =
* Improvement/Bug fix – New LinkedIn oAuth model support.
New Version has been released: 1.9.9
New version now supports two ways of creating Facebook posts allowing you to have “Share” link. Also some bug fixes and updates preparing for the version 2.
= 1.9.9 =
= 1.9.8 =
* Improvement – Now you have a choise between “attaching” your post to Facebook or “Sharing a link” to it.
* Improvement – Better Twitter connection for non ssl
* Bug fix – Pinterest Default Settings
* Bug fix – Pinterest Board Selection
= 1.9.7 =
* Improvement – New Internal DB Structure preparing for 2.0
* Bug fix – Google Connectivity issues
* Bug fix – Blogger Connectivity issues
New Version has been released: 1.8.6
New version has some bug fixes as well as support for video attachment to Facebook posts.
= 1.8.6 =
* New – If blogpost has video it can be used as attachement in Facebook post.
* Bug fix – Facebook %TEXT% and %FULLTEXT% formatiing issues.
* Bug fix – Some Blogger Authorization issues.
= 1.8.5 =
* Bug fix – Format settings disappeared after update post
* Bug fix – Twitter 140 characters limit when used with %TEXT% and %FULLTEXT%
New Version has been released: 1.8.4
New version add Blogger/Blogspot support as well some improvements to the existing networks.
= 1.8.4 =
* New – Blogger Support
* New/Improvement – Post to Tumblr and Blogger/Blogspot could be posted with tags
* New/Improvement – Tumblr is now open_basedir safe.
* Bug fix – G+ Authorization problem with non google.com domains (like google.com.sg, google.com.br, google.ru, etc).
* Bug fix – Pinterest “Test” Button
New Version has been released: 1.8.2
New version has some more Pinterest functionality including ability to change board from the “New Post” page. It also has Tumblr Authorization bug fixed
= 1.8.2 =
* Bug fix – Tumblr Authorization Problem.
= 1.8.1 =
* Improvement – Pinterest will look for images in post text if featured image is missing
* Improvement – Pinterest – adbility to change board diring the post writing.
* Bug fix – Several small bugs and formating fixes.
New Version has been released: 1.8.0
This version is adds Pinterest and Tumblr support as well as many improvements to the image and text post management.
= 1.8.0 =
* New – Pinterest Support
* New – Tumblr Support
* New/Improvement – %IMG% replacement tag – Inserts Featured Image URL
* Improvement – Better Image Handling
* Improvement – Better Facebook Authorization
* Improvement – Google+ Interactive Phone and Email Account Verification Support
* Bug fix – Google+ “You are not authorized for this page” Error
New Version has been released: 1.7.5
This version is WordPress 3.4 compatible, has some small improvements and bug fixes and also can shorten URLs posted to Twitter.
= 1.7.5 =
* New/Improvement – %SURL% replacement tag – Shortens URL
* Improvement – WordPress 3.4 Compatibility
* Improvement – Better handling of Twitter’s “140 characters limit”
* Bug fix – Facebook posts to use Home URL instead of Site URL
* Bug fix – Better error handling
New Version has been released: 1.7.3. It fixes the problem Facebook Authorization
= 1.7.3 =
* Bug fix – Some Facebook Authorization/Connection issues.
New version has been released: 1.7.2.
It adds author’s name to the list of possible post format tags and fixed some facebook problems.
= 1.7.2 =
* New/Improvement – %AUTHORNAME% – Inserts the author’s name.
* Improvement – better Facebook errors handling
* Bug fix – Facebook 1000 character limit error fixed.
You can download it from NextScripts or directly from WordPress.org