Setup/Installation: Google+ (Google Plus) – Social Networks Auto-Poster
Important! Google+ don’t have a built-in API for automated posts yet. You need to get a special API library to be able to post to Google+.
SNAP can autopost to your profile, business/brand pages, collections, and communities. SNAP can also autopost to collections and communities as business/brand page.
Connect Google+ to your WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel, Go to the Settings->Social Networks AutoPoster Options.
2. Click green “Add new account” button, select “Google+” from the list.
3. Fill Google+ Login and Password.
4. Click green refresh button. SNAP will establish a connection with Google+ and retrieve the list of your business/brand pages.
Select either “Profile” or one of the business/brand pages in the “Post as Field”.
5. SNAP will retrieve the list of your or your page’s collections and communities.
Select where you would like to post.
4. Click “Add Account”.
5. Your Google+ account is ready to use.
- If you choose one of the communities at the “Step 5”, plugin will retrieve the list of categories for that community. Please select one of them.
- If you would like to post to your profile, please select “Profile” in both “Post as” and “Where to post” fields.
- If you would like to post to your business/brand page, please select that page in both “Post as” and “Where to post” fields.
How to setup each type of Social Network~ Facebook Configuration
~ Twitter Configuration
~ Google+ Configuration
~ Pinterest Configuration
~ App.Net Configuration
~ Blogger Configuration
~ Delicious Configuration
~ Deviantart.com Configuration
~ Diigo Configuration
~ Flickr Configuration
~ [New]MailChimp Configuration
~ [New]Medium Configuration
~ [New]Instagram Configuration
~ Instapaper Configuration
~ LinkedIn Configuration
~ LiveJournal/Dreamwidth Configuration
~ [New]Ok.ru Configuration
~ Reddit Configuration
~ [New]Telegram Configuration
~ Scoop.It Configuration
~ Stumbleupon Configuration
~ Tumblr Configuration
~ Plurk Configuration
~ vBulletin Configuration
~ vKontakte(vk.com) Configuration
~ Blog.com/Wordpress.com Configuration
~ YouTube Configuration
~ [New]Weibo Configuration
~ [New]Yo Configuration
~ [New]500px Configuration
Have problems? Please check out the Troubleshooting FAQ page.